Tuesday, December 15, 2009

One year Anniversary!



One year ago today I drove Tommy up to Primary Children's Hospital and recieved the horrible news that he had Leukemia. That was the worst day of my life! I can't believe it's been a whole year since that day, and I am so grateful we are already a year into his treatments. We have 2 more years to go, but it is amazing to look at Tommy and see how well he has done throughout this whole ordeal. I am so proud of Tommy for being so strong! What a champ! To look back at what he has gone through is tough, to see the pictures is a reminder of just how sick he was. It's sad how quick we are to forget how precious our little ones are, with how often they drive us nuts! I need to remember more often what he has gone through, he is one amazing little boy. Tommy keep fighting your fight, and you'll be a winner! We love you and are so proud of what you have accomplished in your short little life. I don't want to think of how our life would be without you. I have to thank my Father in Heaven for making Tommy healthy again, and for allowing us to be his parents. We are so blessed, and it is such a great time of year to remember all the things our Savior has done for us. Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad everything is going so well. That little man is a fighter! I'm so happy for you and your cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through WIKKYS. My niece was diagnosed just a few days after your one year anniversary on Dec 17. I hope and pray maintence is going well for you guys. You don't know us and us you but our prayers will always be with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete