Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Tommy!





Tommy celebrated his 5th birthday yesterday! He had a great day, full of fun and family. Tommy woke up and the first thing he said was, " Mommy, I'm 5 now am I bigger?" It was adorable. Tom made him birthday pancakes in the morning, opened his "Indiana Jones Lego's" and put them together for the next few hours. Tom and I took Tommy to lunch, his choice "Red Robin" how could you guess? He loves that place, I think we need to take him to more restraunts. It was fun to have him one on one, he is so fun to talk to. I am so happy that he had such a great day and felt so well. Then we all went out as a family to Bonsai, the kids love that place. Tommy loves watching the chefs play with their knives, imagine that. I hope you had a fantastic birthday buddy, and many more happy birthdays to come!

My five favorite things about Tommy are...
1. He makes me laugh! There is always something he says or does that keeps us laughing, even through the hard times.
2. I LOVE his dimples, and I am so happy they are back!
3. I love that he is like his Daddy, "Tough on the outside, and a little teddy bear on the inside!"
4. I love that he is such a great brother to both Brooklyn and little Zachy. He is so protective of them and loves them so much.
5. I love that he is such a FIGHTER! He has always been by far my toughest kid. He and I have butted head his whole life, but I wouldn't want it any other way. That is the reason he is getting through this cancer like a CHAMP, because he is such a FIGHTER!
WE LOVE YOU TOMMY! WE ARE ALWAYS ROOTIN' FOR YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tommy, I want you to know that I'm praying for you that you'll get over this infection soon. I know you can do it! You are a CHAMP! I love you Tommy!! Love, Aunt Wendy

    ReplyDelete